Farewell to Tom Cho and Jackie Wykes, who on April 6 moved on to a three-month residency in picturesque Blairmore, Alberta. They take up residence in the former studio of the photographer Thomas Gushul, in a competitive residency supporting both writers and visual artists through the Department of Fine Arts at the University of Lethbridge.
- From Poetry to Spoken Word to Song
- Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- [Word Vancouver] Opening New Frontiers: The Art of Self-Publishing & Traditional Publishing – Friday, September 28, 2018
- Podcast – A literary evening with Monia Mazigh and Barâa Arar
- Shut Up and Write New Series Starting!
Adrienne Gruber AGM Alexandra Bischoff Ali Blythe B.C. Arts Council Blind Beginnings blindness books C.E. Gatchalian Canada Council for the Arts Christine Lowther Dancehall Years Elee Kraljii Gardiner Gently to Nagasaki heritage Historic Joy Kogawa House Holly Flauto Salmon house demolition Jackie Wykes Jacqui Bishop Jane Eaton Hamilton Janet Rogers Joan Haggerty Joy Kogawa Julie Burtinshaw Kogawa House literacy literary events literary reading Meghan Matos Mother Tongue Mother Tongue Press Nikkei Foundation readers reading Ryan Knighton Shaughnessy Bishop-Stall Shawn Marsolais Shut Up and Write Sora Takayama Tom Cho Vancouver Public Library vision impairment Word Vancouver writing